shooting the Bianchi Cup Events

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hardballer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oklahoma Shooters,
have you ever shot the events of world-famous Bianchi Cup? At the Oklahoma City Gun Club near Arcadia, Oklahoma we shoot all four events, and they are The Mover, the Barricades, the Plates, and the Practical. We hold the Bianchi Cup events on the first Sunday of each month. April 3,2022 will be the next match. Cost is $20.00.

In 2011 The Bianchi Cup was said to be the richest pistol match in the world with close to half a million dollars in sponsor product and money awarded to the competitors and to hold the event.

For more information on each of the stages you can watch the Bianchi Cup on several TV locations.

Charles (Chuck) Abston
NRA/ Bianchi Cup Division Chairman
405-812-8223
Oklahoma City Gun Club
Arcadia Ok.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not in the exact name,
But I have (& want to get back into, when ammo situation gets better) done shooting in what was called NRA Action Pistol matches. They are the same basic events.
It is fun & fast paced & I enjoyed it. But I'd have to drive about 2 hours for me to find matches like this, which isn't so fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom