Shooting time!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Woo!

What are you looking forward to the most? It sounds like you have a lot of fun to be had.

I want to fire my new to me 1911 in 9mm as it is my carry gun. The wife needs to fire her lightweight J frame to see if she can handle it even with the mild loads I made her. I also want to fire my father's old single action 357. It is one of the 2 guns I grew up shooting. It and his 22 revolver made up my childhood handgun experience. Luckily he never noticed the 22 cal hole in his mattress. :P

My old P89 needs some shooting too.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want to fire my new to me 1911 in 9mm as it is my carry gun. The wife needs to fire her lightweight J frame to see if she can handle it even with the mild loads I made her. I also want to fire my father's old single action 357. It is one of the 2 guns I grew up shooting. It and his 22 revolver made up my childhood handgun experience. Luckily he never noticed the 22 cal hole in his mattress. :P

My old P89 needs some shooting too.
Alright, now you’ve got to tell how you put the hole in the mattress!!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alright, now you’ve got to tell how you put the hole in the mattress!!

A 12year old trying to learn to do quick draw as fast as my father could. Gun go boom, luckily he had his sheets off. At one time I was almost as fast but not as accurate. I still have his 22 too. Just an old Hawes but it is the first gun I ever fired. Next ENS I am going to bring it too.

Hawes 2.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom