Shooting with a Friend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
druryj and I went shooting today, and had a blast. We shot his new Ruger that just got back from recall. Dead on with no problems what so ever, Ruger really has great CS. We did however brake his S&S M&P 22, slide stop spring broke. We shot my Rem 870 20ga I just bought from a fellow member. IMO better then a 12ga for HD. It was a real pleasure to shoot. We also shot my DW Pointman I picked up over the weekend. It shot great and is dead accurate, but for some reason I did not take to it. I will have to say my favorite was my little Beretta 87BB, it shoots like a dream shoots like a laser . What a joy to shoot. All in all, great company and fun guns to shoot.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, but one of us was off his meds. Not saying who you understand, but one of us definitely missed his pudding and was drooling uncontrollably. I won't say who, but he loves Walther PPK/s and everyone knows I'm a 1911 Junkie.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It really was a good time, and I hafta agree that his little Beretta 87BB is one sweet gun. The Range Staff there is always great too, one of them even called me and said they found a coupon that Jimmy dropped out of his range bag for something called "Depends for Men" I'll have to run by the Old Folks Home and drop it off to the staff there to give to him. Jimmy's a great guy; and I've never seen anyone shoot as well using a "walker" as a brace as well as he can.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, you know I wear those so I don't miss anything. People your age has to go to the bathroom 30 times a day. I know it's hard but try to remember some of our conversations...Think back when I would quit talking and just kinda smile, then start talking again. You get a warm feeling and know one knows what your smiling at. Another great thing about them is, someone told me long ago when you get your age they said, never waist an erection and never trust a fart. Well the depends takes care of one of those, and if its a full load it gives you a soft place to sit.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You broke another gun?
See, I was thinkin the same thing. @druryj, maybe as you get closer to those years of life that other folks require finesse, gentleness and coxing, you only purchase guns that are Marine Corps approved. You see, the physiological dilemma most have of reverting back to a second youth, in your case would possibly be as a Second Lieutenant in the Corps, those guys can break anything they touch... Careful with the guns LT, careful... :blush:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See, I was thinkin the same thing. @druryj, maybe as you get closer to those years of life that other folks require finesse, gentleness and coxing, you only purchase guns that are Marine Corps approved. You see, the physiological dilemma most have of reverting back to a second youth, in your case would possibly be as a Second Lieutenant in the Corps, those guys can break anything they touch... Careful with the guns LT, careful... :blush:
And leave the ball-pein hammer at home... :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom