shootinpreacher48

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiskeysnoot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Completed a long distance transaction w/ shootinpreacher48 that involved receiving payment in the mail and meeting a friend of his to exchange item. shootinpreacher's great communication and attention to detail made this transfer as easy as possible. Couldn't ask for more. Would deal with again no problem. Thanks a lot.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got back from a short road trip to meet Robert...had a great FTF transaction with him...super nice guy and his partner...very polite and smart lil 3yr old....it was a pleasure to meet him. Do not hesitate to do any business with him. :thumb:

LivinLightly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just had a chance to complete a long distance trade
with ShootinPreacher48. Great communicator. Deal went
very smooth.

Will trade again.

Matthew77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just completed a long distance transaction with ShootinPreacher. Did a great job of communication. Met as close to half way as we possible could. If I had it to do over again I would drive up to his place and do some hunting instead of meeting half way! (Take him up on that offer.) Smooth transaction...thanks bud.

sleepyj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did a trade through the mail with shooting preacher everything was smooth and fast. Would deal with him any day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom