Shootout at the OK corral?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. Just Tulsa OK. Lolll.

7 1/2 months til constitional carry is legal and they already shootin each other up here. As I kind of expected. Monday afternoon an apparent shootout at the mall between two men, errant rounds hitting surrounding cars, etc. Road rage incident two days ago- 3 guys following a woman driver with a passenger who shoots at the mens truck because "they feared for their lives"

A home invasion early this morning in Tulsa where the homeowner shot and killed the suspect is just business as usual to me, this other stuff is just crazy. No idea if any of these people in these incidents have their CC permits, they haven't reported that yet.

Damn Tulsa folks are apparently just getting ready. Early.

Last week a guy on a bicycle was open carrying unaware it hadn't even passed yet. And he argued with the police about it, loll. SMH.

I live in New Hampshire when Im not back here in OK and it is constitutional carry there with what I have noticed no problems. Most of us there still have permits as some of the ranges require it.

Maybe it just needs to get to Nov 1st so these cowboys settle down a little or something.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, nearly every night on the news smeone has gotten shot, a drive-by, bank robbery, etc. Those people are going to carry regardless of the law and do harm to innocents plus, they give the legal gun owners a bad name. The politicians want to take our guns away and it won't affect those that commit crimes one bit except then they'll know they are safer.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
F8997E92-EF7A-42E9-AC57-A1CA80265474.jpeg

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. Just Tulsa OK. Lolll.

7 1/2 months til constitional carry is legal and they already shootin each other up here. As I kind of expected. Monday afternoon an apparent shootout at the mall between two men, errant rounds hitting surrounding cars, etc. Road rage incident two days ago- 3 guys following a woman driver with a passenger who shoots at the mens truck because "they feared for their lives"

A home invasion early this morning in Tulsa where the homeowner shot and killed the suspect is just business as usual to me, this other stuff is just crazy. No idea if any of these people in these incidents have their CC permits, they haven't reported that yet.

Damn Tulsa folks are apparently just getting ready. Early.

Last week a guy on a bicycle was open carrying unaware it hadn't even passed yet. And he argued with the police about it, loll. SMH.

I live in New Hampshire when Im not back here in OK and it is constitutional carry there with what I have noticed no problems. Most of us there still have permits as some of the ranges require it.

Maybe it just needs to get to Nov 1st so these cowboys settle down a little or something.

The guy on the bike had a meth pipe on him and his face was covered by a bandanna, also he had been charged with illegally carrying a gun in the past.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no problem going back to the days where everyone was armed. The bad guys might think twice and the idiots will be weeded out (as in dead) pretty quick. Ain't likely to happen and the result might be different but fun to think about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom