Short Barrell Siaga 12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, yeah, I saw the SB Siaga 12 that chris was shooting on Sons of Guns. I looked at their site and they are stoopid expensive. I know the gun itself with a regular barrell can be had for about $600. So my question is, are there any Class 3 manufacturers (or whatever they would be called) here in Oklahoma that do this conversion? If so, who?

Thanks,

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tony, is a good guy and basically the godfather of saiga conversions. He was also on the season 1 finally of sons of guns. I believe it was that episode anyways. If you want the best conversion possible go to Tony.

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well it sounds like the group here is sold on Tony and Tromix.

Why isn't there anyone closer and/or cheaper that does these? Someone in OK looking to get into the Siaga 12 conversion business?

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Why isn't there anyone closer and/or cheaper that does these? Someone in OK looking to get into the Siaga 12 conversion business?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your post but Tromix is in Inola, Oklahoma. Good, fast, cheap: pick any two.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Tony Rumore (Tromix) is considered one of the BEST in the Country and he is outside Tulsa...

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe I'm misunderstanding your post but Tromix is in Inola, Oklahoma. Good, fast, cheap: pick any two.

This. If you want it converted cheap, File a Form 1 and do it yourself. I had Tony do mine on a Form 4 so it wouldn't have to have my trust's name on it. That's something you can't do yourself unless you have an SOT FFL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom