SHOT 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Usually, there is that one big thing that everyone talks about. I didn't hear of said animal this year. Granted, I didn't pay as much attention as I normally do, but nothing stood out. When I get back Monday, I'll review. I wonder if everyone was counting on the election to go the other way.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd agree with that. Looks fun but not 1200 fun.
Why do you think they will be over 1149? That is MSRP. I am sure after that after they have been out for a few months they will come in at 1000 to 1090. After a year to 3 years may even go below the 1k barrier. All the same I am with you, If I am going to spend anything over 800 bucks its going to be on a rifle, revolver, or sought after surplus gun.

What I am tired of is these companies not having hard release dates when they plan on manufacturing something. Either dont bring it to shot or say it is going to be released in November and if it comes out 6 months early than so be it. Or third option say we have no idea and we just wanted to show it off and dont hype for just for the sake of hyping and then failing to produce anything within the year and getting negative feedback. It boggles my mind these places dont know when they will be finished.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom