Shot a nice bobcat!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shot it with my camera of course. I was out hunting last weekend, looking for hogs and calling for coyotes. This bobcat came in about 20 yards away to check out the e-caller. It hung out there for about 5 minutes and eventually circled around behind me and disappeared down towards the creek. Im surprised it didnt see me, I just had on jeans and a tshirt, but the wind was in my favor.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Cool thanks for sharing! When I saw the thread title, it reminded me a post on here several years ago where a guy posted about taking a huge bobcat. He posted it on December 1, early in the morning. His garage door was partially open and you could see that it was dark outside still. When questioned about it, he never replied and never posted here again lol.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool thanks for sharing! When I saw the thread title, it reminded me a post on here several years ago where a guy posted about taking a huge bobcat. He posted it on December 1, early in the morning. His garage door was partially open and you could see that it was dark outside still. When questioned about it, he never replied and never posted here again lol.

Hah, thats funny!^ Yea, I thought that title might get some attention. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom