Shot a Raven

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep a buddy got a 25 auto Raven and I am very impressed with it.
We set up a piece of paper at 25 yards just to see if we could hit it.
Buddy shot 1 round and missed I was up next and hit it low and right he said shoot it again and then I hit high and right.
One more put it close to center.
His son shot it and hit the paper a few times then my buddy added some holes to the paper.
Then out came the 5.56 AR15 as I needed some help to make some empty brass :)

Wow I was not thinking this 25 would even come close to MOA of car door.
I kind of like the little thing.
He got it right. $50 and then spent 35 on ammo for 50 rounds.
Ouch.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had a Raven 25auto for over 40 yrs. Carried it in my pocket at work after a robbery at knife point happened on my day off. Trigger feels like 10 pounds but it is consistently accurate at 15yds once your use to the trigger pull. Still take it out to shoot every once in awhile. Named it my "pocket caculator".
20220826_131907.jpg

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had a Raven 25auto for over 40 yrs. Carried it in my pocket at work after a robbery at knife point happened on my day off. Trigger feels like 10 pounds but it is consistently accurate at 15yds once your use to the trigger pull. Still take it out to shoot every once in awhile. Named it my "pocket caculator".View attachment 297612

That's a nice looking 2nd Gen model.
The only one I'm missing from my collection is a 1st Gen.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a couple of them that have picked up cheap over the years, i gave $40( or should say wife did) and the other picked up at a auction for $25 and got a box of shells with the first one included and after pricing the ammo i started reloading for it but have never pulled the trigger on either one of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom