Shot my Czech K98 today…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Love it.

Y’all probably remember it being posted for sale on here a few weeks ago and I was able to get first dibs and pick it up.

Got some ammo from another member a few days ago so I finally took it to the range. I only set up at 25 yards so I could easily see where I was hitting on the target since I didn’t have a spotting scope. I shot 6 rounds and had 3 rounds touching. Would have shot more but didn’t want to blow through all the ammo yet until I set up to load for it.

So far it’s a fun rifle. Wouldn’t mind adding a few more Mausers to my collection.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love it.

Y’all probably remember it being posted for sale on here a few weeks ago and I was able to get first dibs and pick it up.

Got some ammo from another member a few days ago so I finally took it to the range. I only set up at 25 yards so I could easily see where I was hitting on the target since I didn’t have a spotting scope. I shot 6 rounds and had 3 rounds touching. Would have shot more but didn’t want to blow through all the ammo yet until I set up to load for it.

So far it’s a fun rifle. Wouldn’t mind adding a few more Mausers to my collection.
Got an Argentine with a peep sight love it!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love it.

But, but, they are wood and steel!

Welcome to the dark side. 👿

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does this Mauser have the rear sight slider, elevation adjustment, 100-1200 Meters? When pulled back to BZ(100yds/Meters?) What was your POI (point of impact) at 25 yards?

Latest posts

Top Bottom