Shot my first deer today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hit a doe 3 weeks ago doing 70 on Hwy 48 south of Bristow. Deer exploded under my truck as both right side wheels went over it. Was nothing left but ground venison and large chunks. I now have a Ranch Hand bumper on my truck. It was a pretty phucked experience.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my neck of the woods......

"Except as otherwise provided by division rule, the driver of every motor vehicle that has caused the death of a deer by striking the deer on a highway may take possession of the deer, provided that within twenty-four hours thereafter, the driver reports the accident to a wildlife officer or other law enforcement officer. The officer shall investigate, and, if the officer finds the death has been caused as alleged, the officer shall give a certificate for legal ownership of the deer to the driver. If the deer is unclaimed, the certificate for legal ownership may be given to a private or public institution or charity or to another person."

Latest posts

Top Bottom