Shot Show 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Asking cause I don't know, can anyone go? I figured it was more for people in that industry and media. I wouldn't mind, I like Vegas been there a few times, and we are not gamblers. I think it would be neat to see all the new guns and gun related items coming out, even thought I don't have the money to buy a lot of them.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Asking cause I don't know, can anyone go? I figured it was more for people in that industry and media. I wouldn't mind, I like Vegas been there a few times, and we are not gamblers. I think it would be neat to see all the new guns and gun related items coming out, even thought I don't have the money to buy a lot of them.
It's an industry show, so you have to be a buyer, seller, manufacturer, supplier, media, etc. And pay NSSF and the NV unions $h!t tons of $$$. But it's a good place to link up and make plans for the year...we use it as a reunion kind of thing.

Schlafftablett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ll be there, but it’s turning more into **** show. Looking forward to catching up with industry partners.
FACTS. The only thing I'll miss this year is getting to hang out with friends I haven't seen in a year or two.

For those non-industry types who want a SHOT-like experience you can always go to the NRAAM, it's like a mini-SHOT.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FACTS. The only thing I'll miss this year is getting to hang out with friends I haven't seen in a year or two.

For those non-industry types who want a SHOT-like experience you can always go to the NRAAM, it's like a mini-SHOT.
I'm with you on your FACTS.
We go to SOFIC for our mini Shot...and sponsor the USASOC Sniper competition. Which, BTW, if people want to do, hit me up if you have gun/optic/ammo//NV business.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Associated means anyone in the business can get you an invite. I had tickets to get in because of being a mod on a gun forum where the admin was an FFL with a business.
Didn't get to go to the private parties or the real demo's at the ranges but got to the main show to walk around and see all the display's.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shot kinda blew, but it was worth it for me to go. Got some important things done. It was kinda nice to not have to be shoulder to shoulder with thousands of people though. We could actually stand in an aisle (5-6 of us beating our gums) and people just walk on by because there was room. Haven't seen that in a long, long time. NSSF apparently took it in the shorts because of all the no shows...they opened up the Caesar conference center to extend for more business and it was kind of a ghost town. A lot of vendors kept their booth space but had carpet and a sign that would say something like "see you next year". Benelli had put out tables and chairs so everyone had a place to sit down and eat or have ad hoc meetings around their six-foot Benelli sign. IMO, Maxim Defense had the best booth...mainly because they had a crew that was squared away and weren't on their phones and they knew their stuff. They definitely had their stuff wired tight. I have a couple buddies over there and they're running a tight ship and it shows. They also had some Kicka** kit and their new frangible projos.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom