shotgun friendly ranges?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
eh, im really thinking more and more i need to join a gun club or private range around here. im not sure what okc gun range you are talking about but ill keep it in mind though. it would be really cool to shoot the ak and ar shotguns and have them both side by side for comparison.

i really would like to join a trap shooting club or a private gun range or gun club in general after that. it was the most fun i had in forever shooting clays even with having to hand load a single shell in at a time with a gun ment to feed from a magazine.

i was griping over the fact a few months ago places required a nra membership and after i had all that fun shooting clays i would say the nra membership definitely seems worth the price now if i got to go do that more often.
Try the Tri-City Gun Club in Norman. Google them. They have a web sight. Both trap and skeet ranges. Shotgun patterning board. They don’t allow shotguns shooting at the wood frame targets the range supply’s. Too many idiots like the video with this post shows.

Jonny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Try the Tri-City Gun Club in Norman. Google them. They have a web sight. Both trap and skeet ranges. Shotgun patterning board. They don’t allow shotguns shooting at the wood frame targets the range supply’s. Too many idiots like the video with this post shows.
A sporting clays course is in the works as well. I'm not sure what the time line is looking like for it though.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Visit the NRA Whittington Center in Raton NM. Well worth the drive, great affordable accomodations, take lots of gun and lots of ammo, sometimes on weekdays you can have the place to yourself. New world class shotgun courses are amazing, I like the 500 meter silhouette range and a iron sighted 30-06 to test myself, I have still got skills

Latest posts

Top Bottom