Shotgun guys…..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have never short stroked a pump, that’s all I’ve ever shot since my first BPS for Christmas when I was 12. I do know, God forbid I got a click instead of a bang all I have to do is rack the slide and I’m back in business.

If you push/pull a pump like you're supposed to, you never will short stroke it.

This is gonna piss off all the black rifle fellers, but it's the gospel truth. If I knew for a fact that I was gonna be in a shitstorm, and a SEAL team wasn't available, I would take my shotgun. It's the most versatile and commanding weapon for CQ stuff.

This is worth showing again. Pay attention...

Last edited:

Bob White

Marksman
Reaction score
Shotguns don't seem to get the love they deserve because they don't have the "cool factor" that AR's have. Many law enforcement agencies have reduced the number of shotguns issued to officers while increasing the number of rifles issued. I believe this is partially due to officers shooting the lighter recoiling rifle more accurately than the stiffer recoiling shotgun during training and firearms qualifications. And most officers look "cooler" deploying a tricked out rifle instead of a boring shotgun. ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE, if I had to pick which long gun I was gonna get shot with at 25 yds and in, I would choose to be shot by that little 5.56 round instead of that 00 buck, 000 buck or 1 oz slug. Much better chance of surviving.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shotguns don't seem to get the love they deserve because they don't have the "cool factor" that AR's have. Many law enforcement agencies have reduced the number of shotguns issued to officers while increasing the number of rifles issued. I believe this is partially due to officers shooting the lighter recoiling rifle more accurately than the stiffer recoiling shotgun during training and firearms qualifications. And most officers look "cooler" deploying a tricked out rifle instead of a boring shotgun. ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE, if I had to pick which long gun I was gonna get shot with at 25 yds and in, I would choose to be shot by that little 5.56 round instead of that 00 buck, 000 buck or 1 oz slug. Much better chance of surviving.

Yup! Even if you did survive that shotgun blast, you'll think you're dead.

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah one tiny 1/4” hole compared to 9 or 12 balls almost 11/32” although I’d prefer neither lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom