shotgun news auto sear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the FA ban were repealed or the country fell into anarchy like you mentioned, why mess around with a DIAS or a LL (the LL only allows FA, no SA at all)? Why not just mill and drill for a factory sear?

Steve is right. I have RDIAS, but given the choice, a factory sear placed in the correct position, with the Mr. Happy hole drilled, and the correct other parts to make Mr. Happy work correctly, is the only way to go.

But who needs a weapon for supprosion fire, I actually like placing my shots in the correct place. Its not like the days when they just kept comming. The ahhh factor wears off real fast. But they are great investments.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the FA ban were repealed or the country fell into anarchy like you mentioned, why mess around with a DIAS or a LL (the LL only allows FA, no SA at all)? Why not just mill and drill for a factory sear?

Not sure I could do that with my drills. Besides, I don't have the template.

If it came down to it, a rubber band would probably do OK

And if the anarchy fell upon us, I'm thinking that a ghillie suit would be a good option. If I'm well hidden, no one can find me.

Dave

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure I could do that with my drills. Besides, I don't have the template.

If it came down to it, a rubber band would probably do OK

And if the anarchy fell upon us, I'm thinking that a ghillie suit would be a good option. If I'm well hidden, no one can find me.

Dave

You mean those dental drills won't work on aluminum. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom