SHOULD I CHARGE FRIEND OF A FRIEND ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was this a favor? Are you a gunsmith, was this at your business? Need more info, sorry. How much time and effort do you have into it?

As of right now, I am being expected to provide service to people for free on a regular basis, while struggling to pay my employees, so maybe I'm a bit jaded or biased.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Friends don't ask friends for discounts or freebies from their business or livelihood. If it's not your income that's up to you. I help a lot of people with different things I don't make a living at. (I have a Bobcat skid steer just to use around the place, neighbors always need something done, wouldn't charge any of them). Just my 2 cents

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Browning A5 trigger would not pull. Took fore arm off recoil assembly was not correct . Bolt was not going into battery.

If you are just talking about removing the forend and changing around the friction rings I wouldn't charge him.......I've done it dozens of times to my A5 through the years and it's a simple five minute job if that.

I'd also make him watch closely to what I was doing so he could do it himself the next time.

A5.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom