Should I even tell you guys…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
9mm has been dropping in price for the last month or so. Suddenly a lot of places are offering free ship or cheap shipping. I've been watching it and just waiting till it gets a little cheaper. Have about 15 k rounds but my M11/9 goes through it pretty quick
Wish my ammo spot could fit that many, it tops out at about 8k to 10k mixed. Have to wait for the kids to move out in a couple of years to do any more.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Have you seen the new shipping ratings feature on Ammoseek? It makes expectation management awesome...no more thinking you're getting a deal and they SGAmmo you from back.
Oh yeah. I always look at the shipping and avoid those that are usually overpriced.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Wish my ammo spot could fit that many, it tops out at about 8k to 10k mixed. Have to wait for the kids to move out in a couple of years to do any more.
Just start slowly stacking it in their rooms and they'll eventually get the hint....:lmfao:

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If you buy by the case then they get a few boxes to move their sh*t out of the house when they go to college.
The eldest at least will probably be living at home when she attends college in 2025, so no go there. The boy, I don't know if we will ever get rid of him? :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom