Should I tell my sister in law she's getting fat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had a work sponsored family picnic. Boss's wife is going around greeting, chatting with the women (spouses and employees). Walks up to spousal unit and says, "Congratulations, when are you due?"

Answer, "My daughter is 8."

Ho Lee Fook. I think I just sharded through my nose! Yeah, the boss's wife knew what she was doing. The comeback was awesome too.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I read this whole thing. And am pissed now. The op never did it, and we did not get to hear about him getting his ass whooped by either his Sister in law or his Brother. Dang it! I just knew if I kept reading, that it would be just in the next poster, or next page, but nope. I am pissed.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I read this whole thing. And am pissed now. The op never did it, and we did not get to hear about him getting his ass whooped by either his Sister in law or his Brother. Dang it! I just knew if I kept reading, that it would be just in the next poster, or next page, but nope. I am pissed.

Welcome to OSA. You get hard and limp in the same thread.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I learned the hard way it's better to tell your sister-in-law she's gettin' fat instead sayin "Damn, your hawt!!". Things just got so ugly after that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom