Should I tell my sister in law she's getting fat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

44minimum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She's in her late thirties and has always been attractive and she dresses stylish but the last three or four years she has started to pork up a little bit. Should I tell her that so that she can slim down and start looking good again? Should I tell my brother so that he can encourage her to slim down? Or should I not even worry about it and figure that if he can live with her like that, then I shouldn't even bother? But I sure hate to see that happen.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This thread is useless without pictures.:naughty:
However it is your sister in law. It doesnt matter if she looks like a 2 bit *%*&^% as long as she treats your brother good and treats him with respect who cares. However I can see this being acceptable if you knew her personally as a friend or something for many years. Maybe if more people were like you we would have more accountability and all lose weight and no longer be the #1 most obese country in the world.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're doing it solely to piss her off and make a scene at the expense of hurting her feelings and ruining multiple relationships because it makes you laugh and you simply don't care...then yes.

If you actually for a minute think you are being helpful, then no. And you're dumb.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She's in her late thirties and has always been attractive and she dresses stylish but the last three or four years she has started to pork up a little bit. Should I tell her that so that she can slim down and start looking good again? Should I tell my brother so that he can encourage her to slim down? Or should I not even worry about it and figure that if he can live with her like that, then I shouldn't even bother? But I sure hate to see that happen.

That's hilarious! Drop the bomb on her and see what happens!

Latest posts

Top Bottom