Should I tell my sister in law she's getting fat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As the husband of a pretty wife who has an equally pretty sister, I've learned to be very very careful about what I say about her sister--good or bad. There is always old baggage there and this is very dangerous conversational territory for a man.

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always tell my SIL she is fat. Shes not really fat though.

This one time I got home late and they were watching movies in the bedroom. It was dark And I grabbed what I thought was my wifes ass but it turned out to be my sis in laws. I was going to spank her too but then she turned around and I saw her face.

I was like oops both of you look the same from the back without thinking about it. Prob not the best thing to say in that situation.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My brothers wife is chubby and I always tell her she looks like she lost weight and she knows Im messing with her, just my standard greeting to her. Im not skinny either so its all good.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still got that Gold Cup?

:cry3: Sadly, no, I do not. Can't shoot anymore and GC found a rifle he wanted so I let him trade it. When we met the guy and he looked it over he asked if he could pull the trigger through. I said sure. When I saw the look on his face I immediately regretted my decision but the deed was done ...

GC's happy, though, so that's gotta count for something ... right??

Latest posts

Top Bottom