Should I tell my sister in law she's getting fat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fat.png
This about sums it up in my house...

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She's in her late thirties and has always been attractive and she dresses stylish but the last three or four years she has started to pork up a little bit. Should I tell her that so that she can slim down and start looking good again? Should I tell my brother so that he can encourage her to slim down? Or should I not even worry about it and figure that if he can live with her like that, then I shouldn't even bother? But I sure hate to see that happen.
Maybe show a little tact by saying, "I don't care what my brother says, I don't think you are too fat." Ever seen how fast a fat girl with murder in her eye can run???? 'Bout to...... Please leave a note in your pocket asking the coroner to post the video.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always tell my SIL she is fat. Shes not really fat though.

This one time I got home late and they were watching movies in the bedroom. It was dark And I grabbed what I thought was my wifes ass but it turned out to be my sis in laws. I was going to spank her too but then she turned around and I saw her face.

I was like oops both of you look the same from the back without thinking about it. Prob not the best thing to say in that situation.
When one is in a abyss, quit digging!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom