Should I upgrade the Lott?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you really want to upgrade, I can be convinced to sell my 470 Nitro Express double rifle...:anyone:

Oh yeah!!! Blaser S2 with 160+ rounds of factory ammo...:thumb:

Bring that up with you sometime so that DRC458 and myself can oogle over it :)

Yes, pleeeezzzzz! I will gladly pay for the ammo to shoot it!

Heck yeah, retrieverman bringing the gun and Don paying for the ammo!!!! :)

If this happens please let me know. I'll buy ammo from you for the opportunity to shoot it.

:thumbup3: Where do I sign?!?!?!?!

@retrieverman - so, when are you bringing it up for a test firing?!?!?!?!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I've shot one before, but won't turn down the chance to shoot one again. Everyone needs to at least once in their life. It was a Rogue River double rifle, 12lbs iirc. Recoil was like shooting a CZ .416 Rigby bolt gun imo.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve recently experienced a business downturn and will probably be having more “free” time this spring, so I think we can probably figure out some sort of “meet and greet” for y’all who want to shoot the 470.
I don’t know what the gun weighs, but you had better eat your wheaties before trying to hold it up and shoot it off hand. As far as recoil, I have an old tang safety Ruger Ultralight 270 that “kicks” worse, but you still don’t want to shoot it too many times in a row.

I bought the gun as an investment and have had opportunities to sell it, but I’m just not through playing with it yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom