Should We Wear the Mask?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The sanitizer in my door map pocket is a virus killer and is used profusely.
I remember a few years ago a news story about the use of hand sanitizer and how it was being used too much and virus/germs were getting immune to it and getting stronger.

I also wonder if at some point they will say that hand sanitizer causes cancer due to using it too much.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I remember a few years ago a news story about the use of hand sanitizer and how it was being used too much and virus/germs were getting immune to it and getting stronger.

I also wonder if at some point they will say that hand sanitizer causes cancer due to using it too much.

Anti-bacterial stuff could end up causing us problems later on. Not all bacteria is evil but it's treated that way with some of this stuff.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anti-bacterial stuff could end up causing us problems later on. Not all bacteria are evil but it's treated that way with some of this stuff.
FIFY. There's nothing worse than grammar Nazis who are neither Grammatical nor Nazis. In the mean time, there are more bacteria out there than we even know about. We're killing a small number of them indiscriminately. We're sort of committing genocide. Hug a tree.
We need a new generation of antibiotics, but it wouldn't be profitable to develop them [it?].
Rock on!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FIFY. There's nothing worse than grammar Nazis who are neither Grammatical nor Nazis. In the mean time, there are more bacteria out there than we even know about. We're killing a small number of them indiscriminately. We're sort of committing genocide. Hug a tree.
We need a new generation of antibiotics, but it wouldn't be profitable to develop them [it?].
Rock on!

You especially should wear a mask. You ugly old fart. :P

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I remember that. I only use the hand sanitizer when coming our of a retail establishment or at the gas pumps where someone else may have touched the handle.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you may be correct, but how did they get the entire world to go along with the hoax?
I think fear of the unknown had the world in a panic. Then the Feds here decide to use it for their agenda, even after the world was learmning and sharing science information on the virus. Heck Poland is telling its people to just get it and become immune and be done with it (thats what I heard second hand and may not be entirely accurate). Thats my theory but that and $1.50 will get you a soda.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think fear of the unknown had the world in a panic. Then the Feds here decide to use it for their agenda, even after the world was learmning and sharing science information on the virus. Heck Poland is telling its people to just get it and become immune and be done with it (thats what I heard second hand and may not be entirely accurate). Thats my theory but that and $1.50 will get you a soda.

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

Latest posts

Top Bottom