Should We Wear the Mask?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@HJB give me any proof that this virus pandemic and a shutdown of the economy was anything more than liberal bull sheet.
You get one chance here to prove your case, so no "anecdotal opinion", since you called me out.
Step up and prove it or STFU and GTFO.
Your ball in the game....

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@HJB give me any proof that this virus pandemic and a shutdown of the economy was anything more than liberal bull sheet.
You get one chance here to prove your case, so no "anecdotal opinion", since you called me out.
Step up and prove it or STFU and GTFO.
Your ball in the game....

To claim this virus is a hoax & liberal bull sheet is astounding & illogical. I’ve been working in the icu’s since the 70’s & have never seen anything like this before. Hospitals are scrambling to find beds & people to staff them. The line of patients on vents keeps getting bigger every day. This is a different ARDS clinical picture than I’ve ever seen. If you need ECMO, might have to transfer you to Tulsa or Dallas cause they are at full capacity here.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To claim this virus is a hoax & liberal bull sheet is astounding & illogical. I’ve been working in the icu’s since the 70’s & have never seen anything like this before. Hospitals are scrambling to find beds & people to staff them. The line of patients on vents keeps getting bigger every day. This is a different ARDS clinical picture than I’ve ever seen. If you need ECMO, might have to transfer you to Tulsa or Dallas cause they are at full capacity here.

Perhaps so, but how many people in the ICU's are actually Covid cases? No one seems to ever want to give us that number.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be careful, you will get called out by the conspiracy addicts on here.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perhaps so, but how many people in the ICU's are actually Covid cases? No one seems to ever want to give us that number.
Does seem hard to get reliable information doesn't it ? Kind of like, which liar running for president should I believe ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom