Should We Wear the Mask?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Perhaps so, but how many people in the ICU's are actually Covid cases? No one seems to ever want to give us that number.

From news 9 a few weeks ago: “At this time, there are just under 300 people in the ICU with COVID out of the 1,100 total ICU beds in Oklahoma”.

This is for the whole state, & some icu’s like neuro, cardiac, or peds might not have any. But adult medical would have disproportionately more. But it might not be germane, because covid is increasing capacity regardless. I’ve seen icu’s with 75% covid.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I've posted elsewhere, COVID-19 is roughly 3 times more fatal than the flu. To say that it is not serious is seriously wrong.... Now what to do about it is wide open to debate.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From news 9 a few weeks ago: “At this time, there are just under 300 people in the ICU with COVID out of the 1,100 total ICU beds in Oklahoma”.

This is for the whole state, & some icu’s like neuro, cardiac, or peds might not have any. But adult medical would have disproportionately more. But it might not be germane, because covid is increasing capacity regardless. I’ve seen icu’s with 75% covid.
News 9 is so liberal and paid for its ridiculous. Come on...

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure it is coming from George Soros, the Clintons, and Barack Obama. Oh and don't forget that d'bag Bloomberg.

I wonder how much they are paying Great Britain, France, Germany and Italy to lock their countries down again ?

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
News 9 is so liberal and paid for its ridiculous. Come on...

Well, that’s not germane to the topic of reporting on the # of beds. I simply provided an example. Then you deflect, and question the veracity of the report that was cited. You didn’t however comment on the other part of my post that mentions local icu’s. I’m guessing you don’t have the education, experience, or research skills to render an informed opinion on the subject.
I’m afraid even if you went on a tour of a covid icu to witness someone dying, or see the volume of vent patients compared to non-covid patients (that I see every day), you prob wouldn’t believe that either, making up another gov’t conspiracy. Your circular reasoning/logic makes you look foolish to whoever reads your posts. That’s prob why you have earned your reputation on this thread.
The problem with conspiracy theorists is often an illusory pattern perception & it prob best to not argue with them for a # of reasons. Guess I’m guilty of that, but only because I’m so close to the patient population & physician experts (liberal & conservative alike). So keep posting your crazy stuff, it’s entertaining as well as uninformed.

But that’s just an opinion, not a conspiracy (or is it?)....

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To claim this virus is a hoax & liberal bull sheet is astounding & illogical. I’ve been working in the icu’s since the 70’s & have never seen anything like this before. Hospitals are scrambling to find beds & people to staff them. The line of patients on vents keeps getting bigger every day. This is a different ARDS clinical picture than I’ve ever seen. If you need ECMO, might have to transfer you to Tulsa or Dallas cause they are at full capacity here.

What planet are you on....

Well,...I never thought of running to the hospital when I had the flu, or a cold....but Dam now ..with the hype... Your going to die screams from the peanut gallery....Everyone with a IQ at room temp, or the don't work crowd....will do anything to get out of the house, no work...How many go home...how many die....how many could have stayed home.....Ya Ya....your busy...the mop needs swinging ...

Well, that’s not germane to the topic of reporting on the # of beds. I simply provided an example. Then you deflect, and question the veracity of the report that was cited. You didn’t however comment on the other part of my post that mentions local icu’s. I’m guessing you don’t have the education, experience, or research skills to render an informed opinion on the subject.
I’m afraid even if you went on a tour of a covid icu to witness someone dying, or see the volume of vent patients compared to non-covid patients (that I see every day), you prob wouldn’t believe that either, making up another gov’t conspiracy. Your circular reasoning/logic makes you look foolish to whoever reads your posts. That’s prob why you have earned your reputation on this thread.
The problem with conspiracy theorists is often an illusory pattern perception & it prob best to not argue with them for a # of reasons. Guess I’m guilty of that, but only because I’m so close to the patient population & physician experts (liberal & conservative alike). So keep posting your crazy stuff, it’s entertaining as well as uninformed.

But that’s just an opinion, not a conspiracy (or is it?)....

Kind of cool ....goulish...inviting to watch people die,...I realize people die...Really they do, of one thing or another. ....So everyone one else with any illness goes home....but the deadly China Joe Flu remains the #`1 Killer...

.....I going on a limb here.....bet your one of those 90 % gun owners ...guys the democrats claim are for ..."gun safety" ......you know,...Not against hunting guns ...but...that gun show loop hole ...and internet...you can buy a machinegun sent right to your door...with cop killer bullets....and only a five or ten round magazine....don't shoot Bambi with a 100 rd. drum....

Pay your union dues, the democrats need money. You know who to vote for on Tuesday now, Step in the booth.

...and say to yourself....I'm heels up for...kammm maaa laaa . ....The union will get you another paid day off....and next year some illegal will have your job.....cause, if you say,... No.....Your a racist.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just for the record...I had three calls on my 708 cell number (Chicago)...telling me that I tested + for the China Joe Flu....In Chicago,...not once ...but three different times, Aug....Sept....and Oct. Guess what,...have not been to Chicago in four years. ....Husband got a call saying he test post. also...never took the test....especially in NYC. Where the call came from.

Latest posts

Top Bottom