Should We Wear the Mask?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What planet are you on....

Well,...I never thought of running to the hospital when I had the flu, or a cold....but Dam now ..with the hype... Your going to die screams from the peanut gallery....Everyone with a IQ at room temp, or the don't work crowd....will do anything to get out of the house, no work...How many go home...how many die....how many could have stayed home.....Ya Ya....your busy...the mop needs swinging ...

Kind of cool ....goulish...inviting to watch people die,...I realize people die...Really they do, of one thing or another. ....So everyone one else with any illness goes home....but the deadly China Joe Flu remains the #`1 Killer...

.....I going on a limb here.....bet your one of those 90 % gun owners ...guys the democrats claim are for ..."gun safety" ......you know,...Not against hunting guns ...but...that gun show loop hole ...and internet...you can buy a machinegun sent right to your door...with cop killer bullets....and only a five or ten round magazine....don't shoot Bambi with a 100 rd. drum....

Pay your union dues, the democrats need money. You know who to vote for on Tuesday now, Step in the booth.

...and say to yourself....I'm heels up for...kammm maaa laaa . ....The union will get you another paid day off....and next year some illegal will have your job.....cause, if you say,... No.....Your a racist.

No, I’m a conservative pro-life Republican who is pro 2A & NRA member. I don’t belong to a union & support Trump/Pence for re-election. But what does that have to do with covid?? You did go out on a limb, & it broke...

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What planet are you on....

Well,...I never thought of running to the hospital when I had the flu, or a cold....but Dam now ..with the hype... Your going to die screams from the peanut gallery....Everyone with a IQ at room temp, or the don't work crowd....will do anything to get out of the house, no work...How many go home...how many die....how many could have stayed home.....Ya Ya....your busy...the mop needs swinging ...

Judi,
“What planet am I on” please explain what was incorrect in my post?

Don’t understand what mop needs swinging? Mop?

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hold on...you work in a hospital...but not union....excuse me...HAAHHAHAHAHA ....Ok....now what type of work do you do, stop short of raising the dead to get the billing correct.

Thank you for your pro life and 2 A stand. I am also honored that you VOTE ! ....no matter who for, just vote always.

The China Joe Flu....or China Flu, Covid,....watch how quickly it goes away. We had seasonal flu's every year ...some are worst and people die. .RUN RUN....the flu is coming....RUN...RUN ....

So ....next crusade might be No Auto Deaths....Everyone for ....one week, walk to work,...till they design a 100% safe auto....Just one Week...Think of the life saved...Think of the Children...As your Lord Ruling President I Command this ...Refusing...is to seek death ...Death I tell you.

I'm a American,....I'll take my chances and live free,...then bear the mark of some beast political hack.

223273_5_.gif

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hold on...you work in a hospital...but not union....excuse me...HAAHHAHAHAHA ....Ok....now what type of work do you do, stop short of raising the dead to get the billing correct.

Thank you for your pro life and 2 A stand. I am also honored that you VOTE ! ....no matter who for, just vote always.

The China Joe Flu....or China Flu, Covid,....watch how quickly it goes away. We had seasonal flu's every year ...some are worst and people die. .RUN RUN....the flu is coming....RUN...RUN ....

So ....next crusade might be No Auto Deaths....Everyone for ....one week, walk to work,...till they design a 100% safe auto....Just one Week...Think of the life saved...Think of the Children...As your Lord Ruling President I Command this ...Refusing...is to seek death ...Death I tell you.

I'm a American,....I'll take my chances and live free,...then bear the mark of some beast political hack.

View attachment 178950

Im a licensed health care professional with a graduate degree & work in intensive care with both covid & non-covid patients. 40+ years experience as a clinician & educator. To claim that this pandemic is a scam & hoax shows similar ignorance & tin foil hat conspiracy stuff that CHenry claims. You lose credibility & people don’t take you seriously. You have no idea how this virus has affected hospital operations regarding clinical outcomes, staffing, capacity, negative pressure rooms, etc. I haven’t seen anything like this & ive been a clinician since the 70’s. The pathophysiology is fascinating & it presents with a different clinical ARDS picture & treatment then other viral pneumonia’s like he flu.
I’ll be at the bedside in the icu tomorrow & see the new vent patients every day, while you guys will be online telling us it’s a hoax...
New admissions keep showing up in the ER, on a vent-or on Vapotherm/BiPAp waiting to be placed on a vent. Hospitals are full. If they don’t die & they are finally discharged, their is always another one to take that bed. They don’t stop coming. The LTACH’s are full. No where to send them locally. You should attend a clinical-admin meeting to see how the entire staff is struggling with the admissions, staffing, & emergency contingency plans.

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im a licensed health care professional with a graduate degree & work in intensive care with both covid & non-covid patients. 40+ years experience as a clinician & educator. To claim that this pandemic is a scam & hoax shows similar ignorance & tin foil hat conspiracy stuff that CHenry claims. You lose credibility & people don’t take you seriously. You have no idea how this virus has affected hospital operations regarding clinical outcomes, staffing, capacity, negative pressure rooms, etc. I haven’t seen anything like this & ive been a clinician since the 70’s. The pathophysiology is fascinating & it presents with a different clinical ARDS picture & treatment then other viral pneumonia’s like he flu.
I’ll be at the bedside in the icu tomorrow & see the new vent patients every day, while you guys will be online telling us it’s a hoax...
New admissions keep showing up in the ER, on a vent-or on Vapotherm/BiPAp waiting to be placed on a vent. Hospitals are full. If they don’t die & they are finally discharged, their is always another one to take that bed. They don’t stop coming. The LTACH’s are full. No where to send them locally. You should attend a clinical-admin meeting to see how the entire staff is struggling with the admissions, staffing, & emergency contingency plans.
I never said (see my other post) the virus wasnt real. I know it is, I think I had it last Jan. The government took advantage of it and instilled fear in our nation. We were lied to repeatedly and still are. This hoax goes away Wed.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

OK. With what you've described with regards to the second paragraph, is there a reason that your hospital isn't treating with the Hydrochloroquine and what they used with Trump?

Latest posts

Top Bottom