Should We Wear the Mask?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Post 182, he misquoted it, but it's in there.

" However regarding meds: I work in a couple of large urban hospitals & have seen everything commonly prescribed-Hydrochloroquine, Remdesivir, Pepcid, budesonide, decadron, convalescent plasma- you name it. "

Looking things up might do you some good. Just sayin.

Perhaps you should also do some looking. I posted that my original question was to his comment at post 165 (I think). You must have missed that and just still want to give me grief. My guess is that his post at 182 was finally an answer to my original question, which came before post 182.

Try to keep up.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your mother taught you to cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze into your elbow. Same concept. You might be better defended by carrying a .45, but all you could find when you got ready to leave home was your .380. Do you leave it at home because it is not as strong as the .45?

Of course, hand washing, maintaining "social distance", and wearing masks are not measures to end the pandemic, but the more that do follow those thoughts, the better job we will do in slowing the spread. I just read on Facebook of another friend of mine, lost to Covid over the weekend. That makes three good friends that I have lost since May because of this. I'm willing to bet that any of you would be happy to wear a mask if it kept you from passing the virus to a friend.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not trusting man-made solutions to what is obviously punishment for our sins as a nation. Only prayer and a return to Puritan beliefs will ease the toll on our country.

So many are dying. I watched a documentary on the Spanish Flu epidemic 100 years ago, saw the pictures. This is so much like that it's scary.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your mother taught you to cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze into your elbow. Same concept. You might be better defended by carrying a .45, but all you could find when you got ready to leave home was your .380. Do you leave it at home because it is not as strong as the .45?

Of course, hand washing, maintaining "social distance", and wearing masks are not measures to end the pandemic, but the more that do follow those thoughts, the better job we will do in slowing the spread. I just read on Facebook of another friend of mine, lost to Covid over the weekend. That makes three good friends that I have lost since May because of this. I'm willing to bet that any of you would be happy to wear a mask if it kept you from passing the virus to a friend.
Sorry to hear about your friends. I have several that I know that have caught it but only know of one who died and not even positive that is what he died of.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While I agree with the basis of the above, I'm reminded of the story of the guy that was lost during a flood and when he got to the Pearly Gates, he asked God why he hadn't saved him. God the reminded him of the National Guard truck that had come to his house to rescue him but he said he was praying for God to save him, and when the Fire Department came by in a boat, he told them the same, and then the story repeated when the helo team tried to life him from his roof.

I believe the Lord is likely using those "man-made" solutions to bring us through this event also.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Perhaps you should also do some looking. I posted that my original question was to his comment at post 165 (I think). You must have missed that and just still want to give me grief. My guess is that his post at 182 was finally an answer to my original question, which came before post 182.

Try to keep up.

You missed his response, it was hard to see, I get it, but he did finally answer your assumption that they weren't using HCQ.

Here's your response again...

I guess that his reference to this "Vapotherm/BiPAp" is what you may be referring to as his "pretty comprehensive list with regards to pharmacologic treatments." Neither of those things rang a bell to me, and I did fail to look them up to see what they were. But, even with that said, is that a "comprehensive list?"

In which, it makes no sense whatsoever, so I assumed you never saw his list. I hear selenium works wonders for confusion my friend.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While I agree with the basis of the above, I'm reminded of the story of the guy that was lost during a flood and when he got to the Pearly Gates, he asked God why he hadn't saved him. God the reminded him of the National Guard truck that had come to his house to rescue him but he said he was praying for God to save him, and when the Fire Department came by in a boat, he told them the same, and then the story repeated when the helo team tried to life him from his roof.

I believe the Lord is likely using those "man-made" solutions to bring us through this event also.

That's a cute, yet deceptive story. Abraham thought that same way, and didn't trust the Lord to fulfill His promise.

Only prayer, faith and trust can deliver us from this plague that has taken so many of our citizens.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You missed his response, it was hard to see, I get it, but he did finally answer your assumption that they weren't using HCQ.

Here's your response again...

I guess that his reference to this "Vapotherm/BiPAp" is what you may be referring to as his "pretty comprehensive list with regards to pharmacologic treatments." Neither of those things rang a bell to me, and I did fail to look them up to see what they were. But, even with that said, is that a "comprehensive list?"

In which, it makes no sense whatsoever, so I assumed you never saw his list. I hear selenium works wonders for confusion my friend.

Perhaps you should try the selenium yourself.

You still aren't keeping up, and I'm not going to continue to try to help you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom