Should We Wear the Mask?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Quote by Socrates seems appropriate all of a sudden:

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

― Socrates

In all fairness, there really wasn't much of a debate, I'm just trying to show you where he answered your question. You made an assumption, he eventually answered your question in full, in which you missed it... I get why... it was misquoted. I pointed it out, and you didn't understand what I said and kept parroting... "try to keep up." LOL. Well you can lead a horse to water.....

How about you Woosah, relax, and have some peanut butter and crackers my friend. Maybe go look up some of those treatments he named to quell that curiosity?

ithrowicecubes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I'm just not that bothered by wearing a mask and keeping my distance from people. The whole point of face coverings is to slow or prevent the spread of the virus, especially from asymptomatic people. It's the bare minimum one can do.

I find it perplexing that some who carry weapons to ostensibly protect themselves and others because they have a sheepdog mentality refuse to do a simple thing like wearing a mask that might also protect themselves or others. Wearing a mask is a minor inconvenience for some measure of safety. So is carrying a pistol. Just my $0.02.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I'm just not that bothered by wearing a mask and keeping my distance from people. The whole point of face coverings is to slow or prevent the spread of the virus, especially from asymptomatic people. It's the bare minimum one can do.

I find it perplexing that some who carry weapons to ostensibly protect themselves and others because they have a sheepdog mentality refuse to do a simple thing like wearing a mask that might also protect themselves or others. Wearing a mask is a minor inconvenience for some measure of safety. So is carrying a pistol. Just my $0.02.

Who has a "sheepdog mentality"?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In all fairness, there really wasn't much of a debate, I'm just trying to show you where he answered your question. You made an assumption, he eventually answered your question in full, in which you missed it... I get why... it was misquoted. I pointed it out, and you didn't understand what I said and kept parroting... "try to keep up." LOL. Well you can lead a horse to water.....

How about you Woosah, relax, and have some peanut butter and crackers my friend. Maybe go look up some of those treatments he named to quell that curiosity?

Ha!!

And of course, you also seem to always want to have the last word.

That's fine. It doesn't bother me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom