Shout out to Comp-Tac!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wanted to take a second to relay my recent experience with Comp-Tac...

I have been using one of their iwb ccw holsters called the "Shirt-Tucker" for more years than I care to remember at the moment as. I have a bad habit of breaking the clip on this holster from time to time, so I found myself in need of a few replacements. Late Tuesday night (9-14-10) I logged onto their website and found the parts that I needed in no time, ordered them and had confirmation in seconds. The website indicated that current production time is 3 days. The following morning I got another email telling me that the parts were in production. Thursday (9-16-10) I get another email letting me know that my parts are done and will be going in the mail that night. Then.....this morning (9-18-18) what do I find waiting for me in my mail box???? The parts I ordered with all of the required hardware, tools, candy, and detailed instructions. Rock on!

I decided to take the time to type this out to say thanks to Comp-Tac for the way they Handle their business and the quality of their products and service! Under promised and over deliver, this will keep my business without a doubt. So in conclusion, next time you find yourself in need of top quality kydex gear give these guys a look, you won't be disappointed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom