Shout out to Field Pro Feeders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got the chance to go by and visit with Henry over at Field Pro today, I picked up a complete feeder kit for my buddy and a couple other things for myself for the feeders I got from him last year.

Henry is a danged nice guy to talk to and to be able to see what they do. They really take care of their customers.

There was a thread on here sometime back that talked about how good their feeders are, I agree 100%.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buddy bought one of his feeders many years back. It's bullet proof. Still operational to this day, 12 or so years old.
I didn't like it because it didn't offer the option of a photo cell for daylight and evening feeding only offering 4 hours, 8 hours or 12 hour options, none of which fell into basic feeding times for deer without constant adjustments.
Haven't seen the new tech models but I'll bet that issue has been addressed.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buddy bought one of his feeders many years back. It's bullet proof. Still operational to this day, 12 or so years old.
I didn't like it because it didn't offer the option of a photo cell for daylight and evening feeding only offering 4 hours, 8 hours or 12 hour options, none of which fell into basic feeding times for deer without constant adjustments.
Haven't seen the new tech models but I'll bet that issue has been addressed.
The first timers we got almost 20 years ago were like those, but the “new” timers (they’ve actually been producing them several years) are digital and allow for 7 (I think) feeding times.
Field Pro is the only corn feeder I use, and I have one feeder that’s still hanging in the same cottonwood from when we got the place almost 20 years ago.
I’ve bought a bunch of new timers from them over the years, but I highly recommend the refurbs now. They cost considerably less and have the same warranty as a new one.
The Field Pro guys are great to deal with!:thumb:

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
dennishoddy,
They’ve got some different ones now. They do have a solar charger offering and the model feeder I have and got for my buddy is the Game feeder 5.

It can be set to have 8 feedings at the times you want for as long as you want. Last year I also picked up a Game feeder 3 I think, it has either 1 or 2 lantern batteries and it can be set for up to 4 feedings at times of your choice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom