Shout out to some great guys on OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I said it before but I want to make known publicly. There are some superior individuals on OSA. These guys really know the meaning the word brotherhood and community. I am honored that they have taken time to show me kindness, and genuine concern. Thank you to these men and all the other great guys on Oklahoma Shooters who make being a member here an honor and a privilege. God bless these men. Please know how grateful I am to all of you for your care and kindness.

@MilitantBEEMER
@MacFromOK
@TWSS

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I said it before but I want to make known publicly. There are some superior individuals on OSA. These guys really know the meaning the word brotherhood and community. I am honored that they have taken time to show me kindness, and genuine concern. Thank you to these men and all the other great guys on Oklahoma Shooters who make being a member here an honor and a privilege. God bless these men. Please know how grateful I am to all of you for your care and kindness.

@MilitantBEEMER
@MacFromOK
@TWSS
Your right about the people here on OSA....I 2nd your honoring them.....a great bunch that go above and beyond...

Latest posts

Top Bottom