Show me yours--I'll show you mine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorite or if I could have only one: Ye Olde Trusty thudy thudy. When the first frost hits the piney woods it's is like an extension of my arm. Pics of 3 generations of deer, elk, hogs, and turkeys hanging on the meat poles.
Tried and true and if it ain't broke don't fix it.
3030.jpg

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorite or if I could have only one: Ye Olde Trusty thudy thudy. When the first frost hits the piney woods it's is like an extension of my arm. Pics of 3 generations of deer, elk, hogs, and turkeys hanging on the meat poles.
Tried and true and if it ain't broke don't fix it.
View attachment 222040
Looks broke to me. It's got a bad round growth in front of the trigger guard. Might be cancerous. You should sell it to me for only I can cure it. :bolt:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
My fav for deer in past years was the Browning Stainless Stalker in 30-06. In the last 10 years it's been pretty much AR platform in 5.56 or the .243 WSSM.
The Browning has accounted for 10 elk since graduating from whitetail.
I used an AR-15 two years ago but it just didn't feel right.

I decided to go back to my lever gun that I started hunting with when I was fifteen. I saved up all summer working construction with my dad to buy my first new rifle.

Now for hogs, the AR would be my choice all day, every day. Semi auto with 30 round mags for when you get into a whole sounder is the way to go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom