Show off your 22LRs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay I normally don't like to brag or show folks what I have in the safe but since these are basically collectors items. Here is the first part of my collection.

Left to Right

2 CCI Standard, Federal Value pack, Rem Golden Bullet, and Aquila neckbeard.
upload_2020-3-17_20-17-57.png

some shots of the head stamps. Fed, Rem, Aquila, CCI. I would like to get a nicer Federal someday but they are so hard to come by I took this lesser sample in trade.

upload_2020-3-17_20-18-46.png

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey ol buddy ol pal since ya got two of the CCI SV specimens would you possibly part with the lesser quality specimen?
I have a roll of tp behind the seat of feedtruck. It’s usually in a ziplock but no guarantee. I may trade it.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, your rich and I know where you live!!!!!!!
I would say come and try and take my ammo after I get over run by the hoards. Its all worthless, since its all in pieces. I hid all my primer tubes and shell holders in neighbors yard. BWHAA HA HA .. Sadly that wouldn't slow you down.

Hey ol buddy ol pal since ya got two of the CCI SV specimens would you possibly part with the lesser quality specimen?
I have a roll of tp behind the seat of feedtruck. It’s usually in a ziplock but no guarantee. I may trade it.
Tempting if you throw in another one of them laying roosters I think we can make this work. I need eggs the last one hasn't laid a single egg so far.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I might have bought some of those the other day!
I use them in a little revo to dispatch critters on the trap line. What's interesting is that a buddy was a starting taxidermist and wanted to try a bobcat. I gave him one, and he paid me back by doing a european mount with the skull. Said when he was doing final cleaning of it, he heard a rattle. looked into the skull and there was a bullet rattling around in there. It was the round I used to dispatch it. He gave me the skull and the bullet. Both are out in the shop or I'd take a pic and post it. Raining pretty hard here right now. I'll do it in the AM if I think of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom