Show off your Oklahoma Shooters Association decals!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Expect No_Mercy

Marksman
Reaction score
We have started mailing out the new OAS decals to Supporting members, and I'd love to see where they are being applied.

Here's the decal:

View attachment 360845

Due to our pro 2nd Amendment stance and topic of this community we rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts.
Any recent or new annual member can have two of the decals if you give me your mailing address.
Also, you can get a couple of the decals by using the Account Upgrades for the upgrade

Thanks for your support and show off your decals!!!
Not received mine yet, either

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 362324
Mine were waiting for me when I got home from work today. Here they are with my hat Joel gave me. One is definitely going on the safe. I’m debating putting the other on my truck. I usually wouldn’t put firearm stickers on it, but I think I’ll make an exception so I can represent OSA. On a side note, that is my gun show hat, and I’ll be wearing it to Wannemacher on Saturday, so if anyone sees me stop me and say hello. It’s always nice to meet you guys!
If you're there Saturday morning, I'll be at the OK2A booth. I'm aiming to be there by ten AM.

Support Dev

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Administrator Supporter
Reaction score
How do I private message you?

I do have your information now. But for anyone that needs to know.
Click on my avatar and a box opens. On the lower edge is Start Conversation. Click on that and the private conversation/message box opens. Fill it in and then click on the Start Conversation.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is where my stuck.

Attachments

• OSA Yeti.jpg
    OSA Yeti.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom