Show your bike thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicious

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks, flatwins, not a bad bimmer you have there yourself, either. There's something about classics that's, well, classic.

I have to give all the credit for the look to my dad. He had the work done, and it's a far sight from what it was when he was actually riding it. Blue metal flake, mini-apes, a king and queen seat. Yeah, it was classic! It's unfortunate really. He literally rode it less than a mile after picking it up before the head gasket gave. That was it, and I drove the 1500 miles to pick it up and bring it back here. Aside from making vroom vroom noises while sitting on it in the garage, it hasn't run while it was in my possession, but it's close. I started to tear into it, but quickly got over my head. I have to admit, I'm chomping at the bit to start riding it. And I fully intend on riding the snot out of it. After all, it's a snortin norton, right?

Oklahoma_mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the new ride

i5.photobucket.com_albums_y177_diggintaz_IMG_6877.jpg

i5.photobucket.com_albums_y177_diggintaz_DSC01241.jpg

jduff8505

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My 2007 ST1300

i196.photobucket.com_albums_aa158_63CHVII_Honda_IMG_0024.jpg

I've gone through quite a few, and this one has managed to stay in the stable and see them come and go. Best bike I've ever owned.

Jeff

Latest posts

Top Bottom