Shrike 556 upper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stewball

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's one of these for sale on subguns, it's expensive, but the only belt fed weapon in 5.56 for individual transfer is the Stoner (at least that I'm aware of) and they go for about 60K. I'm hoping somebody knows something about the Shrike and can give me some honest feedback as to the reliablity, functioning, etc (aside from the price). Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Stew

centraloklahoma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.aresdefense.com/status.htm

I just know what I have read from posts on subguns.com. There are people with several year old original deposits (I think past five years) that do not even get updates on the so called production of the SHRIKE.

I was reading that there may have been 20 to 30 Shrike uppers produced so far with atleast four versions having been fielded.

The gun magazine "Small Arms Review" has published articles on the SHRIKE. Several people who frequent Tom Bowers web page have great knowledge of the Shrike and many have a great dislike for Ares and it's lack of customer service.

Latest posts

Top Bottom