Shut up & Starve.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been subbed to this channel for years but haven't watched it in a while. Up to a few weeks ago then Teresa found it and we've been watching it since. The lady is hip to the world we live in today and puts the homesteaders twist on it. If ya haven't watched her this is the latest and may be scary for some. $14.50 for a bag of layer pellets . honey bunches of oats shrunk again and went from 13 oz to 11.7 oz. Shrink shrink.
It is the God's honest truth though.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The situations at the grocery stores has been the hot topic from everyone at work lately. We as Americans are not used to dealing with the shortages we are seeing now.
Its a eye opener for a lot of folks and I hope it takes hold.

Like the gun and ammo scene the last few years, one would think things would settled down, but nope its still popping off.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Amish Kitchen Extra Wide Noodles went from a 16 oz package to a 12 oz package with a slightly higher price point and starting to see some reduced shelf inventory at my local Crest market. I remember what was difficult to get at the beginning of the pandemic, so I'm making sure I have enough of those items this time around.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah if you ignore it; it's not real!
I can actually envy such, I'd bet I'd be more at peace and sleep better if I was wired to keep my nose out what I can't control. Sadly though I'm wired to be aware of what's happening that I have NO control over. Just this evening the wife and I discussed this. So we'll be making an attempt to work on our bubble and spend more time in the bible. After 33 years we've bout made a mirror image of each other in many respects. Now to get my yt feed to feed me stuff that is healthier for my inner being. lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom