Sickest thing I've heard in awhile, Re: Mrs. Bush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was a time when the honest men of our Country would not abide with this kind of outrage. This rude, disrespectful, impudent, insolent, mendacious tramp would have been tarred and feathered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL I dont know, some of the founding fathers weren't exactly respectable Gentry

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL I dont know, some of the founding fathers weren't exactly respectable Gentry

Truth. Seems lowlifes of both sexes find a way to be what they are best. Assholes of the highest order. Look at a couple of the pricks running around here on OSA absolutely positive the only thing wrong with the world is some insolent little pricks a few generations back set slaves free, gave women the right to vote and made "free love" "a thang". :hey3:

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Truth. Seems lowlifes of both sexes find a way to be what they are best. Assholes of the highest order. Look at a couple of the pricks running around here on OSA absolutely positive the only thing wrong with the world is some insolent little pricks a few generations back set slaves free, gave women the right to vote and made "free love" "a thang". :hey3:
right!?
With all this outrage, you'd think OSA had a great track record of respecting celebrities

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Her father was a Palestinian mother was an Egyptian and Greek and she grew up in Egypt and Kuwait, we could have expected her to despise the Bush Family. When one’s home is filled with hate it usually continues with the offspring.

Latest posts

Top Bottom