Sickest thing I've heard in awhile, Re: Mrs. Bush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
havent heard this kind of female hate since the big rumor about Michelle Obama being a man.
Oh, and when a lot of us cheered when Hillary tripped leaving a rally, and it looked like she had some kind of palsy or something

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
havent heard this kind of female hate since the big rumor about Michelle Obama being a man.
Oh, and when a lot of us cheered when Hillary tripped leaving a rally, and it looked like she had some kind of palsy or something
I'm still pissed she didn't trip, crack her head and go into a coma.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still pissed she didn't trip, crack her head and go into a coma.

That would have been epic huh? You know thatose damned bodyguards had to have been promised a bonus for NOT letting her hit the floor.

I'm still waiting on old Grumpy to tell me who to vote for. I guess soon as he gets home from his girlfriend's house he'll tell me what I'm 'sposta think. :hey3:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Fun gal, real tolerance type, must be a riot at parties...

The hate that this woman lives with on a day to day basis is mind boggling!! Sad to live in her **** world. What is funny is the hate she is showing is the exact thing she is supposed to be against.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Her near mastery of the "F-bomb" is impressive. However, she needs to become much more engaging and funny to reach true "Carlinian" standards.

Agreed. I suspect her biggest problem in that regard is she takes herself a tad bit too serious. :hey3: I personally think she needs to find a bottle of rotgut and a boat full of sailors ... (HEY!! Why waste the good whiskey and bikers on her?? :hey3:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom