Sierra Manual.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably old news to most but the new 1368 page 2019 6th Edition Sierra Reloading Manual is available.

Amazon = $34.99 + shipping.
Midway has got them marked down to only $17.78 + shipping.<------pretty good deal.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1020728696

Sierra manual.jpg

Last edited:

xring33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm still operating from the Sierra manual that was published in 1980. Kind of amazing to look online and see how the same bullet, same powder, same primer, same brass has fluctuated in load data from that day. The legal profession sure tamed down some of the "max loads".

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still operating from the Sierra manual that was published in 1980. Kind of amazing to look online and see how the same bullet, same powder, same primer, same brass has fluctuated in load data from that day. The legal profession sure tamed down some of the "max loads".

I got some old boxes of nosler, Sierra and hornady bullets from likely the 60s as was real happy that they all were still valid part numbers and in production. All 7mm and 308. The 41 mag silhouette projectiles are long out of production lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom