Sierra Reloading Manual 6th edition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Sierra app is free and it is awesome. That velocity bar slide at the bottom is what I like. Just slide the thing about 3/4 of the way over and it cans the dog powders and leaves the ones that are going to get you there. The Hornady app wants to nickle dime you for each cal.
I have a Sierra 4th ed if you need a page or something but I can't sell it. It has always been my most consistent one.

Last edited:

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand about the older gentleman trust me. When my Grandad was still here he cussed those dang computers to no end. Contankerous old fart.

The days of needing a manual are just about over as all the powder makers Alliant, Hogdon, Western/Accurate and bullet makers Sierra, Speer, Nosler, Federal just the ones I know about have great reloading manual data for download right on there website. I have them all on a flash drive somewhere.
Perhaps you could find a printer and print the guy out a few pages from them for what he shoots or the entire PDF files of 20-30 pages, couple of staples=manual.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom