Sig 320 problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im friends with an officer in this state that is on his 3rd issued P320. Among the other problems that we are all aware of, he also told me that several of their left handed officers have experienced a discharge while the gun is in the holster. I believe while seated and the seat belt on. No I dont know the holsters involved or the exact circumstances but it has only been left handed officers so far. Im not going to say what department he works for either but it is a large one. Sig states that it is a holster problem and not a gun problem so they wont look into it.
I only started this thread for the safety of those that own or are around this gun. I have no interest in arguing about how great your gun is and how it would never do that to you. Just a PSA.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for posting. Thankfully, I'm right handed and the Sig obviously hates lefties.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OCPD is the only large department I know of in Oklahoma that is issuing they p320 and they have had no such problems

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom