Sig 365 sitting in a store.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I learned while looking to buy a 365 (Tulsa gun stores):
When I stopped in Sooner Guns they hadn't heard of the p365
On the rare occasion that Academy has one, they are $499; check on Tuesday & Thursday
Sports World had sold several as soon as they came in, I didn't ask the price
Action Arms was getting several in per week, posting on Facebook and selling quickly at $549
I got on a list at Woodland Sports & picked it up the week before Memorial Day for $549
12 round mags at Woodland $49 & $42 at Action Arms.
Left town for a couple weeks right after purchase and plan to break in next week.

Sportsworld charged me $529

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine has been flawless as well through about 400 rounds or so.

Ok, well, I did have ONE problem. I had a FTE on a single round of Remington UMC JHP, but I am sure it was the round. As soon as I fired it, I knew it was underpowered somehow. It must have gotten a short load of powder or something. I don't think it was a true squib, but it was not nearly powerful enough to cycle the slide and eject the casing. Definitely an ammo problem, not a P365 problem.

Other than that, mine has been great. Carries and conceals better than any gun I've ever had. Extremely extremely easy to conceal IWB.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Mine has been flawless as well through about 400 rounds or so.

Ok, well, I did have ONE problem. I had a FTE on a single round of Remington UMC JHP, but I am sure it was the round. As soon as I fired it, I knew it was underpowered somehow. It must have gotten a short load of powder or something. I don't think it was a true squib, but it was not nearly powerful enough to cycle the slide and eject the casing. Definitely an ammo problem, not a P365 problem.

Other than that, mine has been great. Carries and conceals better than any gun I've ever had. Extremely extremely easy to conceal IWB.

I have to agree. I carry in the UBG Bonneville and On Your 6 IWB. The 365 is one of the best CCWs .

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's obvious that the P365 is a work in progress due to the changes Sig has made since it was released. If yours works that's great but that doesn't mean someone else won't have a problem. I'm waiting for a while to let Sig get the gremlins worked out, also maybe the price will drop after the new wears off. I will also shoot a friends to see if I really must have it as some have bought and sold them as it didn't blow their skirts up.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've lost round count..... should be 1K+ no issues after the initial send back to sig for the recoil spring change.

Latest posts

Top Bottom