Sig M17

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone have a sig m17? good? bad?

I am thinking about one and found what I believe to be a good deal. So the reason I havent purchased is because I really would like the coyote color slide/frame or FDE frame. The one I am finding the cheapest is the black slide FDE frame. In the end it wont be a unfired show piece or some historical gun, so does it really matter?

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
they are an awesome looking pistol, no matter the color............ have sold a couple of them, but thinking about keeping one for myself and giving it a try out.................

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a couple of the compacts and a full size P320. I'm shooting the full size so well that it's my bedside now. I didn't figure I'd like the platform but like I said it somehow works really well for me. I took a full size 9mm and bought the x frame and swapped it and bought some of the extended mags. Extremely reliable and accurate platform by my experiences.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, I ordered one at a price point I couldnt pass on. I always look at total cost as opposed to some teaser price that after shipping, taxes, etc it is as expensive or more expensive than other places. $510 OTD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
prepper gun shop. I noticed by accident some were $489 but they were sold out. Some others were $719 and to call for price. So I called and it was $489 + $19.99 shipping = $510

Latest posts

Top Bottom