Sig P320 Mag Cap Extensions??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good Sig Sauer P320 magazine capacity extensions? Preferable +3 or +5, but +2 would probably work for the moment, also it being a metal extension such as the Taran Tactical mag extensions would be a nice touch too. The only ones I've found so far are Taylor Freelance +5 extensions but they are so stupidly ugly it has fried some brain cells just looking at it. They're just too big, going way out past the magazine body; they are though metal and 140mm being perfect for USPSA and 3-Gun.
My main reasons for getting some mag extensions like this is for competition, "tactical usage", and just general shooting for when I just wanna' get a bunch of rounds off quickly (and accurately) just for the heck of doing it. That's why I have it under "General Handgun Discussion(s)" since for me it fills many other roles than just a specific one. So if anyone does know of the such, please either pm me or put the link down below.
Thanks!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good Sig Sauer P320 magazine capacity extensions? Preferable +3 or +5, but +2 would probably work for the moment, also it being a metal extension such as the Taran Tactical mag extensions would be a nice touch too. The only ones I've found so far are Taylor Freelance +5 extensions but they are so stupidly ugly it has fried some brain cells just looking at it. They're just too big, going way out past the magazine body; they are though metal and 140mm being perfect for USPSA and 3-Gun.
My main reasons for getting some mag extensions like this is for competition, "tactical usage", and just general shooting for when I just wanna' get a bunch of rounds off quickly (and accurately) just for the heck of doing it. That's why I have it under "General Handgun Discussion(s)" since for me it fills many other roles than just a specific one. So if anyone does know of the such, please either pm me or put the link down below.
Thanks!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Springer Precision, or run the factory Sig 21 round magazine.

http://shop.springerprecision.com/product.sc?productId=356

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/p250-p320-full-size-21rd-9mm-magazine-extended.html

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, I don't get it--you want to spend just about the list price of a 17 round magazine just to add five extra rounds to an existing magazine? I'd rather buy an extra magazine and double my capacity. YMMV.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, I don't get it--you want to spend just about the list price of a 17 round magazine just to add five extra rounds to an existing magazine? I'd rather buy an extra magazine and double my capacity. YMMV.

I see his need from a competition perspective. Having 2-5 extra rounds might make a 2 second difference in some divisions of competition. I usually shoot production when shooting USPSA and I'm limited to 10 rounds in the magazine. It takes quite a bit more stage planning to make it work, sometimes changing mags after 6-8 rounds have been fired to take advantage of a mag change during a position transition. Shooting Limited, I use 140MM extensions to allow 22 rounds. There are often times in stages where it prevents a reload or allows a much better place to do so.
From a Defensive situation (guessing on his tactical usage), I see very little usage. Although I know a few people carrying spare mags of slightly higher capacity, few do so with this type of extension. They are usually too bulky for concealed carry. I'm been carrying a M&P 2.0 compact this week with a 17rd magazine as a backup. The slightly longer length gives me a better grip on the mag for a quicker reload, the extra 2 rounds is a plus. I know others carrying a spare magpul 21 round Glock mag for the same reason.
For simply general shooting, I'd rather work on my mag change skills. [emoji4]

Last edited: