Sig P320 potentially unsafe. Lawsuit filed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The lawsuit - https://bit.ly/2O4MjPV

This action seeks actual, compensatory, and punitive damages, and equitable relief, relating to defendant SIG Sauer, Inc.’s negligence, defective design, breach of warranties and unfair and deceptive marketing practices regarding a semi-automatic gun. Specifically, a striker-fired, semi-automatic pistol known as the “P320” that has fired, without trigger pulls, on numerous civilians and law enforcement agents across the nation for the last four years at least.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like the dude had an ND and a plantiff's attorney wants to get rich.

If you read the filing they point out several other documented instances of this happening over the span of 4 years. One of which was documented on a police body cam and with another office as a witness to it.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you read the filing they point out several other documented instances of this happening over the span of 4 years. One of which was documented on a police body cam and with another office as a witness to it.

So I remember reading about a SRO that swore his Sig went off in his holster while leaning against the wall. Come to find out he was reholstering it from what I remember. Seems you'd see a TON of issues out there if there were a significant problem as there are millions of these out there now I'm sure. It would also be interesting to recreate the "AD."

Latest posts

Top Bottom