Sig P365 - Coyote Tan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't believe that there are any dimensional difference other than length on the XL grip module, so that's not going to help out with the diameter of the grip frame. It will basically feel like a standard P365 with a 12 round mag extension.

The main reason for the swap to the XL module is that many feel that it makes mag changes easier since there is no extension to interfere with. Never been something that I've had an issue with on the standard grip module using 10 and 12 round mags though.

I haven’t even held an XL, so I don’t know if I’d like it or not. I’ll see if they have one at the LGS/Range next time I go and check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven’t even held an XL, so I don’t know if I’d like it or not. I’ll see if they have one at the LGS/Range next time I go and check it out.

As soon as mine arrives (hopefully next week), I'll shoot you a PM. I'll be going out to BB's and burning some rounds. You're welcome to shoot it. I'll bring my M11-A1 too ;)

This makes zero since to me, but a P365 with 12 round mag and a P365XL with flush fit 12, feel different to me. Maybe it has to do with the texturing being consistent throughout the entire grip or no gap between the floor plates, but it does feel different and better to me. Better actually. That is why I am getting the XL. I was going to install an XL grip module on mine, but I use my P365 almost 3-4 times a week as a deep carry in my smart carry holster with the flush fit 10. The added length of the XL grip, prints too much for my liking while in the smart carry holster.

As for that tan grip module, I've never been a fan until I've seen them stippled. The black stippling on the tan grip looks killer. That isn't going to help with your situation though.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
As soon as mine arrives (hopefully next week), I'll shoot you a PM. I'll be going out to BB's and burning some rounds. You're welcome to shoot it. I'll bring my M11-A1 too ;)

This makes zero since to me, but a P365 with 12 round mag and a P365XL with flush fit 12, feel different to me. Maybe it has to do with the texturing being consistent throughout the entire grip or no gap between the floor plates, but it does feel different and better to me. Better actually. That is why I am getting the XL. I was going to install an XL grip module on mine, but I use my P365 almost 3-4 times a week as a deep carry in my smart carry holster with the flush fit 10. The added length of the XL grip, prints too much for my liking while in the smart carry holster.

As for that tan grip module, I've never been a fan until I've seen them stippled. The black stippling on the tan grip looks killer. That isn't going to help with your situation though.

I agree, I really like the tan with the black stippling, I'd love to swap mine out, but it sure ain't $25 to do that. From what I can find online, those are more like $200. Eeek!

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Excellent! Please do let me know when you want to go to BB to put some rounds down. I'll never know about the XL until I try one.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Periwinkle...definitely.

I’m thinking more of a lemon yellow maybe, although periwinkle does intrigue me. I don’t have many outfits to go with periwinkle though. Now a chiffon blue, or maybe a seabreeze green...that would really be nice.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
See, this is what I mean. Say things in your head before you say them out loud.......Well on second thought, that won't work with you. I'll tell Mom to increase your meds.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
See, this is what I mean. Say things in your head before you say them out loud.......Well on second thought, that won't work with you. I'll tell Mom to increase your meds.

I did say then in my head! I did! It’s just that they came out different when I said it out loud.

Latest posts

Top Bottom