Sig P365 has been shipped and on the way to my FFL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While Brownells took longer than anyone else it was 3 months.... not 5. I got one from the first run and that was early Feb.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was, but I get it. I pre-ordered at very low price and then they had to fix an issue (that really wasn't an issue) that delayed delivery. The demand overwhelmed them and I think the people paying a lot more for them, got priority.
Still, I think a 5 month delay is ridiculous.
Yeah I'm with you. Sig was overwhelmed with the popularity and the issue popped up. Those two things caused a big bottleneck. But when you open the case and get your hands on it I bet you forget all about the grief. Congrats.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is my thought process if I was running the show at Sig. You’re making a weapon in an age where small compact carry weapons are extremely popular. Yours is going to hold 10/12 Plus 1. It’s going to sell like crazy. No one can dispute that.

So why not build the hell out of them, then release it? How many people were going to buy the P365 but settled or went with something else due to its availability? How many sales did that cost Sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom