Sig P365 Reviews

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Shooters,
So last I heard a bunch of you guys were planning on shooting this gun at the ENS yesterday, but I still haven't heard anything good or bad from anyone personally yet. Found this review of a 1000rd range day with the gun and was not overly impressed, but was hoping you guys had better luck with the platform. Seems like it may be a little ammo finicky???

Take Care,
Mike

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's more and more guys reporting no issues. This is the only somewhat comprehensive video. They really didn't shown any issues with the 124gr. The glock bias is definitely there too lol.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
His follow up video showing some issues inside the slide and barrel. He's calling it "mushrooming", which I'm not sure exactly what they're seeing. I cant' really tell well from the pictures they posted, but definitely a brand new gun shouldn't have those problems. I'm very interested to see how things work for him with his second pistol, and with the new recoil spring he is supposed to be getting.

Personally, I will look for these issues with my gun when it comes in, as well. Very concerning results, hopefully it's a one-off problem. I'd hate to see such a promising gun having big issues. I find it hard to believe this should be a widespread problem - issues of the nature and frequency they were reporting should definitely have been found in testing if this were a major design issue. I hope it's just a problem with their single production unit.

We'll see, but this was a pretty well done test, I think, at least from a real world perspective.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's more and more guys reporting no issues. This is the only somewhat comprehensive video. They really didn't shown any issues with the 124gr. The glock bias is definitely there too lol.

It's amazing to me how many folks are practically hoping that the P365 falls on its face. This pistol stands to be a game changer, and if companies like Glock had shown any initiative they would have designed something similar first. I'm actually surprised and a little disappointed that Ruger didn't beat Sig to the punch on this one.

That being said, I pre-ordered mine through Brownell's for a reason. If there are a rash of confirmed reports indicating a critical design/production issue, then I can cancel. If an issue develops down the road, Brownell's will make it right.

THAT being said, I really really really hope that this little pistol works.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think breaking in will take care of the problems. Seen the same on a few guns that fixed themselves after a few cleanings and rounds. Any slide I work a lot dry before taking to the range.
I had the same problems with the Glock 19 G4 and it worked out quickly.
IMO, it will be fine.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to see the Poe Performance 500 round update. His has been flawless. Obviously there is some difference between his and the one Harry's Holsters has. I want to see/know more about that weird wear inside the slide on the barrel. Maybe it's a one-off problem. Maybe it's more common. I don't know, but it's good to see all the play on this gun and all the testing and different opinions. Can't wait to get mine and for the weather to warm up and be able to go do our own range comparisons!

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive been pretty disappointed withs Sigs QC the last few years. I would be surprised if this one didnt go through growing pains before it gets to 100%.

What about this gun is a game changer? Im not trying to start an argument, I am genuinely curious.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ive been pretty disappointed withs Sigs QC the last few years. I would be surprised if this one didnt go through growing pains before it gets to 100%.

What about this gun is a game changer? Im not trying to start an argument, I am genuinely curious.

Higher capacity vs anything near it's size and the same capacity as the G26 and other guns such as H&K VP9sk. If the trigger is anything like the P320, it will again, be better than anything it's size except maybe the PPS. Comes stock with better sights with anything else that is it's size.

Latest posts

Top Bottom