Sig P365 Reviews

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Shooters,
So last I heard a bunch of you guys were planning on shooting this gun at the ENS yesterday, but I still haven't heard anything good or bad from anyone personally yet. Found this review of a 1000rd range day with the gun and was not overly impressed, but was hoping you guys had better luck with the platform. Seems like it may be a little ammo finicky???

Take Care,
Mike

Welp, we talked about it, but I didn't personally want to rent one just yet and I guess nobody else at the ENS did either. So for whatever reason, we did not get to try it out. Yet. I'll be going back down to the range here in few days, and will see if I can get my paws on one and shoot it some. I will then report my first hand findings on this new and hopefully, well functioning pistol.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Higher capacity vs anything near it's size and the same capacity as the G26 and other guns such as H&K VP9sk. If the trigger is anything like the P320, it will again, be better than anything it's size except maybe the PPS. Comes stock with better sights with anything else that is it's size.

Ah. So smaller than a 26 with same capacity? 1p rounds?

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ah. So smaller than a 26 with same capacity? 1p rounds?

It's smaller than a G43 with G26 capacity in a flush fit magazine. 12-round mags are also available with a small pinky extension.

I love my G26 and it's my EDC, but I hope the P365 will fill that roll after I put it through the wringer. Regardless, I won't part with the G26. It may get paired up with the Ruger PC carbine.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
@tRidiot

When you get yours in, you mentioned doing a comparison. I have a couple more guns that weren't on your list. Kahr CM9 and KelTec PF9. I have a G43, but I think you said you already had access to one of those.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good point... I THINK my buddy has one of those, too. I could be wrong, but good to know. I don't know how many we can reliably include without things getting too complicated. We'll see when it comes in. It's looking now like it could be quite a while.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Good point... I THINK my buddy has one of those, too. I could be wrong, but good to know. I don't know how many we can reliably include without things getting too complicated. We'll see when it comes in. It's looking now like it could be quite a while.

Just let me know. If I can't make it whenever you're going I'm sure we can work something out for a loaner.

That wear that Harry's Holsters showed is concerning, mostly because it raises a QC concern. It's present in his gun, but not Poe Performance's. However, since the gun that Harry's had showed the odd wear right away, I wonder if it is also something that could be spotted prior to purchase.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just let me know. If I can't make it whenever you're going I'm sure we can work something out for a loaner.

That wear that Harry's Holsters showed is concerning, mostly because it raises a QC concern. It's present in his gun, but not Poe Performance's. However, since the gun that Harry's had showed the odd wear right away, I wonder if it is also something that could be spotted prior to purchase.

That's a good question... if it shows some quick wear from racking the slide a few times, it would be easy to pick out. Good thought.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
That's a good question... if it shows some quick wear from racking the slide a few times, it would be easy to pick out. Good thought.

Yeah. And I thought Harry's said that it was there when it was "new". The shop said something about being from factory test firing possibly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom